By Jason Wojciechowski on July 15, 2008 at 12:05 AM
Sean Deveney at The Sporting News says that the Lakers have interest in Kurt Thomas, so I'll update the list below. He also says that the Hornets, Cavs, and Lakers are all Posey suitors along with the Celtics, but so far, none of them have been willing to bite on Posey's request for a four-year deal. This is smart on the part of all four teams, because Posey is 31 years old already, as I've mentioned before. Having him around at 34 and 35 isn't going to make anyone happy.
The Globe, meanwhile has Washington and Detroit in the running with Charlotte, Cleveland, and Boston, but doesn't mention L.A.
Ronny Turiaf-- four years, $17 million, front-loaded, Golden State (Lakers can match, but shouldn't)
- James Posey -- Celtics, Lakers, Cavs, Hornets, Wizards, Pistons?
- DJ Mbenga -- waiting for the phone to ring, I'm sure
Corey Maggette-- five years, $50 million, Golden State
- Sun Yue -- Kupchak wants to bring him over, but no word yet on a deal
- Kurt Thomas -- Spurs are his first choice? Lakers?
Brent Barry-- two years, $3.9 million, Houston
- Craig Smith -- qualifying offer extended by Minnesota
- Carl Landry -- qualifying offer extended by Houston
- Walter Herrmann -- big European money on the table?
- Randolph Morris -- not welcome back in New York?
- Kwame Brown -- Bucks, Heat apparently interested
Eduardo Najera-- undisclosed deal with the Nets
- Juwan Howard -- ?
- Robert Horry -- not retiring; Spurs or Rockets?
- Francisco Elson -- not going back to Seattle; Miami?
- Theo Ratliff -- back to Detroit?
- Adonal Foyle -- back to Orlando?
- Quinton Ross -- with Brand gone, maybe the Clippers bring him back, but everyone is interested, including Phoenix, Orlando, New Jersey?
- Bostjan Nachbar -- Detroit? With the Nets adding Najera and Jarvis Hayes, does that mean no room for Nachbar?
- Dorell Wright -- qualifying offer from Miami
- Sasha Vujacic -- qualifying offer from the Lakers
Patrick O'Bryant-- two years, $3 million, Celtics
- David Harrison -- Denver?
- Chris Andersen -- probably not Boston after signing O'Bryant; Cleveland?
- Primoz Brezec -- Seattle, Chicago, Miami?
- Jorge Garbajosa